The next challenge remore capture

Roni Segoly

Jun 19, 2015, 5:46:18 AM6/19/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com

So now I can use Desktop kit and also mobile kit to capture spectrum
I can use also Raspberry to take pictures when it is remote and the pictures can be sent to me by email top uploaded to FTP and it can be done automatically.
But it does not look as if I will be able to use Chrome on remote machine
We are planning to use all as part of projects with Children, and are looking for contribution, and if we have money we can make time to develop and code.
In any case everything will be open source and available
Weekend arrived