Re: [plots-waterquality] Flame-on-a-chip

Liz Barry

Apr 25, 2018, 4:22:11 PM4/25/18
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, fis_cta...@grupos.ufrgs.br, labope...@googlegroups.com
Copying Spectrometry group!

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:35 AM, Markos <mar...@c2o.pro.br> wrote:
Interesting paper:

Fabrication of a microfluidic flame atomic emission spectrometer: a
   flame-on-a-chip
   Arpad KissAttila Gaspar
   Publication Date (Web): Apr 11, 2018 (Article)
   DOI:https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.8b00774

--
Post to this group at plots-waterquality@googlegroups.com

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Jeffrey Warren

Apr 27, 2018, 4:13:16 PM4/27/18
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Cool, they sprayed a fine mist through the lighter flame, it looks like --

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:05 AM, Dan Beavers <danbea...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Using a commercial cigarette lighter including butane gas, the flame
temperature made the analysis of the most easily excitable alkali metals
possible."

This makes me think that further research would be warranted.  I am
thinking a PL spectrometer and the cigarette lighter plus their method
of introducing the analyte.  Unfortunately the article is behind a pay wall.

On 2018-04-25 06:35, Markos wrote:
> Interesting paper:
>
> Fabrication of a microfluidic flame atomic emission spectrometer: a
>    flame-on-a-chip
>    Arpad KissAttila Gaspar
>    Publication Date (Web): Apr 11, 2018 (Article)
>    DOI:https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.8b00774

--
Post to this group at plots-waterquality@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-waterquality" group.

Tom Taylor

On 2018-04-25 06:35, Markos wrote:
> Interesting paper:
>
> Fabrication of a microfluidic flame atomic emission spectrometer: a
>    flame-on-a-chip
>    Arpad KissAttila Gaspar
>    Publication Date (Web): Apr 11, 2018 (Article)
>    DOI:https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.8b00774

--
Post to this group at plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

Markos

Apr 29, 2018, 8:54:23 AM4/29/18
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, plots-spectrometry
Hi Dan,

You could request a pdf copy of the article directly from the author.

Attila Gaspar
E-mail: gas...@science.unideb.hu. Tel.: +36-30-2792889. Fax: +36-52-518660.

Another option is to get the article directly from:

https://tinyurl.com/y747rjr8

Best Regards,
Markos

Markos

Apr 29, 2018, 8:55:28 AM4/29/18
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

Very good reference.

Thank you,
Markos
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.