Replications begin! Add rigidity to your Desktop Spectrometry Kit with this simple upgrade

Jeffrey Warren

Sep 19, 2016, 10:15:02 PM9/19/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
At LEAFFEST 2016, we followed Dave Stoft's recently posted stability upgrade instructions using some small wood blocks and glue. It was really easy and I wrote it up as a "build" aka "reproduction" in response to Dave's original post:

This is part of the new Activity Grids framework we're encouraging people to try -- both listing activities to do with your spectrometer (and mark as "replications" as you do them), and a more structured, iterative upgrade cycle.

We need folks to try this build out, so if you're looking to add some rigidity to your DSK v3, please give it a try and post your results as we did!

Side by side build photos:

Inline image 1