Carbol Fuchsin Doped with Lugol’s Iodine Solution AUG 13 2016

David haffner sr

Aug 16, 2016, 5:18:53 PM8/16/16
to plots-spectrometry
Another study done to determine if the DH 4.0 v4 spectrometer can identify 2 chemical substances in a single compound and the effects that a changing pH level has on the results.

I understand that I more than likely will not receive any feedback, whether the reasons stem from lack of knowledge or interest in the subject matter, either way it doesn't matter, I post it for those that appreciate it and learn something from it, I learn something every time I do a study, I just find it so very fascinating that I am able to do all this with such a seemingly simple and inexpensive device that I built.

So far there is not one person, not one, that has even attempted any of what I am doing here, take a moment sometimes and think about what you might really be here for.

Dave H

David haffner sr

Aug 16, 2016, 6:59:42 PM8/16/16
to plots-spectrometry
Here is the power point presentation I made that goes with my research note
Carbol_Fuchsin_(Basic_Fuchsin.pptx

faaiza...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 8:26:32 AM8/19/16
to plots-spectrometry

Hey Dave,

Looking at your research study, I'm quite interested in it.

Get Outlook for Android

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

David haffner sr

Aug 19, 2016, 8:58:07 AM8/19/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad that you took the time to examine it, you can ask me any questions about the research and the project whenever you would like.

Thanks David H Haffner Sr

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 5:18:53 PM UTC-4, David haffner sr wrote:
Another study done to determine if the DH 4.0 v4 spectrometer can identify 2 chemical substances in a single compound and the effects that a changing pH level has on the results.

I understand that I more than likely will not receive any feedback, whether the reasons stem from lack of knowledge or interest in the subject matter, either way it doesn't matter, I post it for those that appreciate it and learn something from it, I learn something every time I do a study, I just find it so very fascinating that I am able to do all this with such a seemingly simple and inexpensive device that I built.

So far there is not one person, not one, that has even attempted any of what I am doing here, take a moment sometimes and think about what you might really be here for.

Dave H

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.