Build Instructions For The DH 4.0 v4 Spectrometer!

David haffner sr

Aug 9, 2016, 8:00:57 AM8/9/16
to plots-spectrometry
Here are the step by step instructions for building the spectrometer that I am using at this moment.
Almost every detail is explained...Whew...

Dave H

Liz Barry

Aug 9, 2016, 9:58:00 AM8/9/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks Dave!
I added it here, let me know if you have an estimate of how many hours it would take someone to build it according to your directions and if you'd rate it easy / moderate / difficult

--

Liz Barry
director of urban environment

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

David haffner sr

Aug 9, 2016, 12:45:20 PM8/9/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Liz, I would rate it at moderate, because of the alignment that has to be performed, if you have everything prepared before hand it should take no more than a couple of hours, maybe less. I have taken this thing apart completely several times (complete frustration...) and reassembled it in a couple of hours, including alignment.

If it is built to these specifications it will work the way mine does, right now though I am working on a wiki page explaining in more detail, how to align it the easiest way possible, so it stays in that configuration.

Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.

Liz Barry