Empirical Verification Of 0.05mm Slit Width of DH4.0 v4 Spectrometer

David haffner sr

Sep 9, 2016, 8:21:54 AM9/9/16
to plots-spectrometry
Upon closer scrutiny of my microscopic view of the 0.05mm slit width, I realized that the edges did not meet. This caused me great concern, although the measurements are correct as far as pixels go, on the title picture, (measuring from the razor's edge to the shadow of the lights edge from the bottom razor blade,) I re-examined my plots for the two laser scans I did recently and decided to isolate the green laser, as I had used it for calibrating my spectral bandwidth.

Check it out!

Thanks

Dave H