spectral workbench

Liz Barry

Jan 3, 2017, 4:40:19 PM1/3/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, mark.m...@gmail.com
Hi Mark,
I'm forwarding your message to the spectrometry group, hope we can help.

Jan 3, 2017, 4:45:36 PM1/3/17
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, mark.m...@gmail.com

Hi Liz, Mark

From the description it could've happened this morning as Publiclab.Org had a few issues.

Perhaps try again?

Let us know,

Thanks

Sebastian

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.