[PublicLab] Question: Can I get spatial resolution by making multiple parallel slits?

do-not...@publiclab.org

Feb 22, 2018, 9:51:04 AM2/22/18
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com

Dear plots-spectrometry,

Public Lab contributor dgidon just asked a question entitled 'Can I get spatial resolution by making multiple parallel slits?':

Help them by posting an answer here: https://publiclab.org/questions/dgidon/02-22-2018/can-i-get-spatial-resolution-by-making-multiple-parallel-slits

Hello,

I'm trying to get some 1D resolution on the optical emission of a plasma jet. Is there any reason why I cannot make multiple parallel slits to get some spatial resolution? Looking at the images it seems to me that the broadening is small enough that it may be possible to visualize multiple points at once. Any thoughts?

You received this email because you are subscribed to the following tags: question:spectrometer.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today at https://publiclab.org/donate