DH 4.0 v4 Spectrometer Build Illustrations, Modifications and Specifications

David haffner sr

Aug 6, 2016, 2:07:52 AM8/6/16
to plots-spectrometry
Liz asked me to post the build instructions for my spectrometer so here are the preliminary specs and current design.

I think the level of difficulty in this build is intermediate, the biggest factor in this design, although it may look quite simple, is it's measurements and alignments must be exact! No wiggle room.

Dave H

Liz Barry

Aug 8, 2016, 4:09:38 PM8/8/16
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
This is great Dave!

The first photocollage is labelled "Evolutionary steps until current design".
The photos after that have great labels within them, but there's not like "Step 1" "Step 2" with clear building instructions. Could you add in more text so there's enough information for someone else to build a DH4.0 ?

--

Liz Barry
director of urban environment

--
Post to this group at plots-spectometry@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.