New Laser Testing Using a 405nm UV laser Pointer and a 532nm Portable Green Laser

David haffner sr

Sep 8, 2016, 8:03:58 AM9/8/16
to plots-spectrometry

New testing on a 0.05mm Gillette razor Blade Utility Knife Open-Air Slit (based on my previous design.)

I wanted to see just how much more resolution I could squeeze out of this spectrometer, so I remove the 0.09mm Gillette razor blade slit and redid the design with a pair of Gillette utility knife razor blades. This took me about two hours to get it perfect but I got it right, now I have a 0.05mm open-air slit width, pretty incredible I would say, I used the same testing method as I did in a previous post on the 0.09mm open-air slit.

Please if you have just a little time, check it out.

Thanks, Dave H