CFL Spectral Irradiance Study using Spekwin32

David haffner sr

Sep 1, 2016, 9:18:24 AM9/1/16
to plots-spectrometry

These are some of my conclusions from this study, CFL calibrations of those done from thermal radiant light sources should be considered as relative calibrations at best and not the gospel, I am finding too many variables in my data and it is increasingly difficult to get consistent results because of this inherent error factor.

I am trying to figure out a mathematical solution that may solve this problem, because I think this is only a problem for devices such as the one's we construct here and perhaps with any home built design, where absolute quality control cannot be assured because of limited resources.

Please check it out, it contains some very useful information.

thanks Dave H