Using the spectrometer in field crops

Alberto Sanz

Mar 23, 2015, 8:06:57 AM3/23/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Has anyone tried to use this spectrometer to measure reflected radiation in field crops (like a spectroradiometer)?

I am interested in the use of the spectrometer kit to calibrate field NDVI measures made with a commercial RGB+NIR camera. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Liz Barry

Mar 23, 2015, 9:47:59 AM3/23/15
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, plots-i...@googlegroups.com, alb...@gmail.com
Cool questions.
I'm adding in the infrared group people.
Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

--
Post to this group at plots-sp...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-spectrometry" group.