A new Balloon and Kite Mapping campaign -- please help get the word out!

1 view

Jeffrey Warren

Jun 20, 2017, 10:15:12 AM6/20/17
to grassroo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Public Lab community,

I wanted to share that we've just launched a new kite and balloon mapping project as a part of Kickstarter Gold, a new initiative.

This is a chance to get the word out about our existing balloon and kite kits that you all have done so much with, as well as a few new “prototyping” versions, using smaller kites and balloons. We’re also obviously very excited to have the chance to share the work of the Public Lab aerial mapping community with a larger community.

Please help us get the word out -- and in the coming days, we'll be following up to ask for more input as well, as we'd love to highlight all your amazing work and balloon-mapping stories!

Thank you for your support!

Yours,
Jeff, Bronwen, and the Public Lab non-profit team

Inline image 1