Open call this week!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Aug 2, 2016, 5:13:46 PM8/2/16
Hello!
It's the first week of the month, so we'll be hosting an Open Call on Thursday! This time the call will be at 11pm GMT (7pm ET/ 6pm CT).

This is a good time to have a friendly conversation with other people on Public Lab. Bounce around project ideas, learn about how to get involved, hear from an organizer or two. Give us a ring!

We'll host the call on skype, but we can call in phone numbers as well. If you're interested in joining put your skype name or phone number on the top of this page and we'll call you in.

Hope to talk to you Thursday!
-Stevie