Open Call tomorrow (Thursday) July 7 7pm ET (UTC-5) / 4pm PT (UTC-8)

1 view

Liz Barry

Jul 6, 2016, 8:18:26 PM7/6/16
to ever...@publiclab.org, Mathew Lippincott, Becki Chall
Hello everyone!

Tomorrow is the first Thursday of the month, so we will be hosting an Open Call at 7pm ET (UTC-5) / 4pm PT (UTC-8). If you've been following along on a list or on publiclab.org and feel like dropping by to chat with a few Public Labbers, come on over!

We'll host the call on skype, but we can call in phone numbers as well. If you're interested in joining put your skype name or phone number on the top of this page and we'll call you in.

Hope to chat with you tomorrow,
Liz