Health research project seeking to borrow "Parrot Sequoia" NDVI camera

Liz Barry

May 31, 2016, 1:16:01 PM5/31/16
to plots-i...@googlegroups.com, plots-nyc, sara wylie, Shapiro, Nicholas
Hi infrared and nyc-nj folks,

Short story: there are some community researchers in the tri-state (NY-NJ-CT) region who are seeking to document forest foliage damage from a compressor station for fracked natural gas. Because human health effects are so hard to document, this is a work-around to show the effects of fracking on this community, and is only one of a number of advocacy angles being worked by the local grassroots movement. For instance, here's one of the local residents speaking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BpLqjR3OrY

The community researchers are seeking to borrow an infrared camera they can put on the drone they already have.
We really appreciate you reading this, please get in touch with any ideas, thanks!
Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!