This Monday's OpenHour: Public Lab's research culture

Liz Barry

Apr 28, 2016, 8:51:31 AM4/28/16
to ever...@publiclab.org
Dear everyone,

You are warmly invited to join the OpenHour discussion this coming Monday evening at 8pm ET / 7pm CT / 5pm PT

We will discuss issues central to the project of open science, including rigor, navigability, and onboarding. For a bit more framing and links to where these conversations have been happening to date, check out the description here: https://publiclab.org/openhour

We're also going to experiment with a slightly different format to aiming to bring out more points of view -- more voices! Consider what you might say! 💭🗨

As you can see we really want to hear from you :)
Yours,
Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Stevie Lewis

May 2, 2016, 10:21:13 AM5/2/16
Happy Monday!
Looking for a good way to kick off your week? Join us for OpenHour tonight! We'll be discussing Public Lab's Research Culture. Join us on the OpenHour page 8ET/7CT/5PT. Looking forward to it.

See you at OpenHour!
-Stevie

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---