Processing RAW Images

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ed Blanchard

未读,
2016年10月2日 07:38:272016/10/2
收件人 plots-infrared
I am following Ned Horning's note Calibrating RAW Images.

I have RAW images from a Foxeer Legend 1 camera with the IR blocking filter removed and replaced with a red filter.

This camera has the same processor as Xiaomi Yi and can be made to produce RAW images.

Using RAWNDng I have converted the RAW images to a DNG file format that ImageJ can read and used the Debayer plugin to generate R,G & B layers.

How do I generate an NDVI colour image ?

Chris Fastie

未读,
2016年10月2日 13:43:092016/10/2
收件人 plots-infrared
If you have a photo displayed in Fiji, you can use the Photo Monitoring Plugin to compute an NDVI image from the values in the photo. Calibrating the values in the photo requires additional steps.

Chris
回复全部
回复作者
转发