Re: [PLOTS] Re: why do plants reflect infrared?

Jeffrey Warren

Nov 20, 2017, 11:13:11 AM11/20/17
to publicla...@googlegroups.com, plots-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi! At the time, I was reading all over the place about infrared plant analysis; some of this ended up on this wiki page: https://publiclab.org/wiki/ndvi

If you're interested, I've been "tidying" and updating a lot of our site content on infrared plant analysis on this page recently, including background and recent challenges: https://publiclab.org/wiki/infragram

(also CCing in the infrared discussion list)

Thanks!

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 7:56 AM, <ashele...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 9:40:44 AM UTC+5:30, Jeffrey Warren wrote:
> I did a new diagram explaining why plants reflect so much infrared (and thus why NVI and NRG work). Feedback?
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreywarren/5412520298/
>

> I'm just having so much fun with these diagrams that I have to share.

I want to know about your diagram. What analysis did you take for your reflectance diagram?

--
Post to this group at publiclaboratory@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science" group.