Public Lab open call-in tomorrow!

Stevie Lewis

Feb 3, 2016, 3:23:41 PM2/3/16
Hello everyone,
We're hosting another call tomorrow open to anyone interested in joining the Public Lab Organizers Group or just talking to other Public Labbers.

The call will be hosted at 7:00pm est on skype. To join the call, go to the organizers' talk pad (where call notes will be kept) and type your skype name or phone number. Be online or by your phone at 7 and we'll give you a ring. Hope you can join us!

-Stevie

Liz Barry

Feb 4, 2016, 10:51:39 AM2/4/16
to ever...@publiclab.org
I will be there, as will He Shan from Guangzhou!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Matej Vakula

Feb 4, 2016, 11:24:30 AM2/4/16
to plots-nyc, ever...@publiclab.org
I’ll try to make it too! :-)
Matej

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plots-nyc" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/plots-nyc/CAMnV1zo2T7FY7_EtoVW7wpPq9WZRM0R5OryssrNpyjT9JdNQFg%40mail.gmail.com.