Fwd: Rapid Sign On Request from Gulf grassroots to expected announcement of BOEM 5 Year Plan

1 view

Shannon Dosemagen

Nov 16, 2016, 2:00:01 PM11/16/16
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Note that the sign-on time is by 3pm CT (2 hours from now).

Nov 16, 2016, 2:18:09 PM11/16/16
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Signed!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Sierra Honeyisland

Nov 16, 2016, 2:41:35 PM11/16/16
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com

This won't let me type in any information or submit.

Shannon Dosemagen