Fwd: Gen Honore for Orleans Sierra Club March 11 Tulane Rogers Chapel 6:30p

Scott Eustis

Feb 28, 2018, 8:17:07 PM2/28/18
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
FYI there are about 9 things going on on the 11th, including Balloon mapping in the Pensacola Area and  GRN's kayak down the Amite River, RootsCamp in Lafayette, LA, which includes Water Monitoring trainings...

but for New Orleanians

from:
Charles Pfeifer
Program Chair
Orleans Sierra Club

Orleans Sierra Club presents:
Sunday, March 11
New location: Rogers Memorial Chapel (Near Newcomb Hall), Tulane University, 1229 Broadway St., New Orleans

An Evening with General Russel Honore
General Honore, well known for his service during Katrina and in the Green Army fighting for a better environment in
Louisiana, will speak. The topic will be environmental Issues in our state, including the environmental agenda in the
state legislature and more.

Free and open to all
6:30 PM refreshments
7 to 8 PM program
Call Charles Pfeifer, 504-307-0187 with questions.

--
Scott Eustis
Community Science Director

330 Carondelet St.
Suite 300
New Orleans, LA 70130
mobile: 504 484 9599
@HealthyGulf

Renate Heurich

Mar 1, 2018, 10:48:26 AM3/1/18
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey, we will come there straight from Roots Camp !

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---