Taylor Leak

Stevie Lewis

Apr 17, 2015, 10:29:36 AM4/17/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
If you haven't caught, or had a chance to read this one yet, I recommend it:

Janell Simpson

Apr 17, 2015, 10:48:18 AM4/17/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Imagine my reaction when our school, Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy, chose a well head to incorporate into its school logo.

I have taught AP Environmental Science to over 100 students and some of them choose careers that will definitely turn the tide against fossil fuels. One can only hope!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Janell Simpson, PhD, NBCT
Science Department Chair
Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy
701 Churchill Parkway
Avondale, LA 70094
Patrick_Taylor_logo.JPG

Sue Ellen Lyons

Apr 17, 2015, 10:52:55 AM4/17/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com

I tell my students the same thing, Janell......that, though they sit in a desk in my classroom today, someday they will be the ones who are voters, consumers and problem-solvers for the planet!  Education is the key.

SE

Sue Ellen Lyons

Science Department Chair

Assistant Athletic Director

Holy Cross School

504-942-3100 (w)

sly...@holycrosstigers.com

http://www.holycrosstigers.com

I became a teacher for the money – the power and fame were just a bonus.

"I like a teacher who gives me something to take home to think about besides homework."  - Lily Tomlin
"Science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your ignorance."- Neil deGrasse Tyson
No trees were injured in the creation of this E-mail, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.