OpenHour: Hydrogen Sulfide Monitoring

Stevie Lewis

Dec 21, 2017, 12:26:05 PM12/21/17
Hello and Happy Holidays,

The next OpenHour will be January 8th at 8pm ET/ 7 Central

Exploratory hydrogen sulfide monitoring methods

Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) is a harmful gas that is released from sources such as oil and gas wells, large animal farms (CAFOs), and in processes such as pulp milling. Monitoring methods include canister sampling, electronic and chemical sensor monitoring, and more. In this OpenHour we will discuss two exploratory methods for monitoring H2S, the photographic paper method and the copper tarnishing method. Join this OpenHour to hear from those exploring these methods and learn how to get involved.

Link to Join

or call in at: +1 408 638 0968, Meeting ID: 387 309 866

International numbers available here

See you at OpenHour!

-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

Jan 4, 2018, 11:43:08 AM1/4/18
Hi all and Happy New Year!
With the holiday in the middle, I wanted to send a quick reminder about the upcoming OpenHour on Monday at 8pm ET. It will be on Exploratory Hydrogen Sulfide Monitoring Methods.

Pass along the invite!
Best,
Stevie

Stevie Lewis