Invitation to Dinner/Meeting on Hurricane Preparedness on Sept. 18, 2017 6-8PM

1 view

Gilbert Rochon

Sep 12, 2017, 1:45:15 PM9/12/17
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com

You are invited to participate in a facilitated, two hour dinner conversation to identify opportunities for collaboration among organiizations representing communities that are vulnerable to Gulf Coast hurricanes.

Registration:

https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?eid=37820161120#

Gilbert Rochon, Ph.D., MPH, Advocacy Manager
Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science (Public Lab)
The Warehouse
3014 Dauphine St., Suite T
New Orleans, LA 70017

mbelb...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 11:58:19 AM9/13/17
to plots-GulfCoast
Hi Gilbert,

The eventbrite link you posted appears to be broken -- the correct link is: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hurricane-preparedness-dinnerdiscussion-tickets-37820161120

Also, can you please update the language as requested on the PL post and Eventbrite, to keep it consistent with the language we've used in the email invitation?

"You are invited to a facilitated, two hour dinner conversation to identify opportunities for collaboration between organizations representing community interests throughout the Gulf Coast."

See below for our working agenda, and let me know if anyone has concerns. I will be asking Sebastian Rey to act as facilitator.

Draft Agenda:
Introductions/check-in (your top concern?) ---- 20 minutes
Ground rules (stacking, respectful communication, etc.) -- 5 minutes
Overview of situation on the ground (GUEST SPEAKER) -- 10 minutes
Overview of vulnerable population considerations (GUEST SPEAKER) --- 10 minutes
--- DINNER BREAK---- 15 minutes
Opportunities for collaboration/coordination --- 30 minutes
Discussion/questions -- 15 minutes
Check out/next steps -- 15 minutes