Event Support: Anniversary Party for OpenHour

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Apr 30, 2015, 4:53:22 PM4/30/15
Hello everyone,
We're really excited for Monday's OpenHour (8:00pm EST) where we are culminating our 5 year anniversary with a big gathering. To help celebrate the event, we're offering event support for groups who are interested in hosting in-person gatherings.

*** Public Lab will reimburse event costs up to $70 for groups of 3 or more people who gather and join the OpenHour. ***

To apply for the OpenHour event support, please fill out a form hereThere are a limited number of groups we can support, so get your application in soon!

See you at OpenHour!
-Stevie

Liz Barry

May 4, 2015, 1:44:18 PM5/4/15
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Join us tonight for OpenHour 8pm eastern, 7pm central, 6pm mountain, and 5pm pacific!
We're going to be sharing stories from our last 5 years together working on community environmental science and creative variations thereof.
Check this page for all the info: http://publiclab.org/openhour
>>> Around the starting time there will be a link to join the call instead of simply watching it, although that option will also be available.

Feel free to email me with any questions,
Liz

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---