Training Event Reminder

Stevie Lewis

Feb 19, 2015, 3:03:04 PM2/19/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
There will be an aerial photography and map making training event this Saturday at the Rosa F. Keller Library from 11-4:30. Feel free to pass along! We will be leaving to head out in the field early, so try to make it to the library by 11 (meet us on the back porch).
-Stevie

NOLA Green

Feb 19, 2015, 5:06:17 PM2/19/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
I am working with the Groundworks Green Team until noon but am interested in catching the last bit of this...where is the site you'll head to?

Thanks!
Emily

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Stevie Lewis

Feb 19, 2015, 5:17:46 PM2/19/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emily, we are going to be at the Louisiana Nature Center, then possibly the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain. Feel free to call me to catch up: 603.273.7027

-Stevie

Amy LeGaux

Feb 19, 2015, 6:52:27 PM2/19/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Scott called me today but his connection was not good. Is this for this coming Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone

Stevie Lewis

Feb 19, 2015, 6:55:54 PM2/19/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,
Yes. Does this work for you? If not we can do another site.
-Stevie

Amy LeGaux

Feb 19, 2015, 7:01:02 PM2/19/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com, Scott Eustis
Stevie & Scott, if you can give me an approximate time you'll be at the Nature Center or 45 minutes lead time I can meet you.

Sent from my iPhone

NOLA Green

Feb 20, 2015, 11:47:25 AM2/20/15
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com