Coordinating with Other Meetup Groups

eleddy

Jun 17, 2010, 5:28:36 PM6/17/10
to Plone Lounge
OK guys I did the grunt work and found a bunch of leaders - even
talked to a few already and - can email of the rest and invite them to
a new mailing list (http://groups.google.com/group/plone-meetup-
coordinators)? I am a bit indisposed the next couple of weeks while
I'm recovering so I can't take lead but I want to see this happen
before the next meetup. If we can coordinate a mini sprint by then it
would be stellar.

Contacts: http://groups.google.com/group/plone-lounge/web/user-group-meetup-contacts

Let me know who wants to do this and I'll give you permissions over
the plone meetup coordinators group.

Thanks!

Liz

eleddy