Meetup.com Group | FYI

eleddy

Jun 28, 2010, 9:36:12 PM6/28/10
to Plone Lounge
FYI, for those who use Meetup.com, I created a group for Plone Lounge
at http://www.meetup.com/plonelounge .

The primary purpose of this list is to find *new* people in the local
Plone community, so don't feel obliged to join yet another list.
Discoverability of google groups is pretty low, and I know that Meetup
is a big community of fish, especially fish who have just relocated.
There are also several other plone groups on the system already, and
hopefully we can start to coordinate amongst them.

This is a paid service, so if you really like meetup.com and want to
support it you can buy me a beer or sponsor the group. If it doesn't
yield any results, I'll just cancel it (hence why it won't be used for
discussions). Seems pretty no risk - let's see if it works.

Liz