Sprint Followup

Elizabeth Leddy

Jul 2, 2010, 12:45:24 PM7/2/10
to plone-...@googlegroups.com, Mark A Corum
Thanks for coming out (physically and virtually) last night and getting things going! A quick recap for those that weren't there and links/followup for those that were

Last night we focused on revamping the "Get Involved" page from the root of Plone. Revamping it to be reminiscent of the Ubuntu "community" page, we are renaming the page to "Community" and trying to get a broad categorical representation of the options. Then, each time we meet up we will go through and polish off each "square" to make sure it's clear and concise. The community page is here: http://manage.plone.org/community/community

As far as followup goes, this is what I remember (correct me if I'm wrong):
* Tom (+anyone): review the wording on the community page - tweak away
* Limi: redoing the support page to be pretty/useful, also let me know about adding some design elements to the community page so it doesn't look like a boring table
* Liz: Integrate one click sign up like we see on  the django community page for irc and mailing lists.
* Mark: following up on the governance page.

Any feedback from the list is welcome/appreciated as well.

As far as next month, we can continue with the sprint, listen to some talks, go to the bar again, or [my personal preference] continue the plone.org makeover sprint AT the bar. Any opinions?

Liz