Plivo framework - How to make calls to extensions in Freeswitch

Raj

Dec 14, 2014, 11:15:28 AM12/14/14
to plivo...@googlegroups.com

I am currently developing a small internal PBX system using PLivo Framework and FreeSwitch.

In FS, you have users 1000-1020. And you can register a softphone and make calls to any of these users. And it works. E.g User 1000 calling 1010

I used the Clintberry Tutotial and modified my dialplan accordingly to enable the plivo heartbeat.

However now, after installation, I no more can call for e.g 1000 to 1010. It automatically hangsup. My FS outputs message ".. has executed last dialplan instruction"

I also tried to make a plivo call to a freeswitch extention number say 1020 in in my answer url but its not calling.
<Dial >
        <Number>1020</Number>
 </Dial>

Am I doing something wrong or is there some settings that i need to do ?

If you can help me out.
Thanks in advance,
raj

Email Disclaimer: This email and all its contents are subject to the disclaimer at http://www.uom.ac.mu/emaildisclaimer

P Please consider the environment and print this email only if necessary ü