OpenVBX port to Plivo

dave-o

Jul 16, 2012, 8:44:42 PM7/16/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys:

Has anyone tackled porting OpenVPX to Plivo?  I'm up for a challenge if anyone is interested in joining me.

Cheers,
Dave

Mitul Limbani

Jul 17, 2012, 3:09:10 AM7/17/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

We have started some work on this front.

However It would be nice to work with more community members :)

Please do connect with me off-line (unless other people also wanna join in)

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
110 Reena Complex, Opp. Nathani Steel,
Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai - 400 086. India
http://www.enterux.com/
http://www.entvoice.com/
email: mi...@enterux.in
DID: +91-22-61447605
Cell: +91-9820332422

pulakkil

Jul 17, 2012, 3:24:52 AM7/17/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
I  am interested to work in plivo + openvbx  . I have started this ..
Message has been deleted

pulakkil

Jul 17, 2012, 4:37:39 AM7/17/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

                 Do you know how plivo would send an incoming call to openvbx?..And how they are creating session with openvbx..what parameter are mostly passing to openvbx while incoming call comes in openvbx.

dave-o

Jul 17, 2012, 9:54:21 AM7/17/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pulakkil:

How far along are you?  Maybe I can jump in and help out.

Cheers,
Dave

Rajendra Pulakkil

Jul 17, 2012, 3:57:14 PM7/17/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
I have installed Plivo on one of my server and OpenVBX on another machine . i have gone through openvbx code but i am confused on how plivo send call on openvbx(normally plivo calling http url while connecting or disconnecting calls. ).But here hw its works . I have set following url as a answer url on plivo config file

 that time its announcing http 404  Response Error[text 2 speech] .. I am confused on here ...you can help me on this...

thanks

Message has been deleted

pulakkil

Jul 19, 2012, 6:58:12 AM7/19/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com

When I throw answered call on openvbx url (http://<ip>:80/voice/index.php/start_voice), its getting error 4 4 4 Flow not found. i hope it means session is not created .Can u please help me out from this issue.
Message has been deleted

Mike

Jul 19, 2012, 9:11:23 PM7/19/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
HI guys,
sorry some emails were going to spam (google users sent an alert today
...), I have allowed them .

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:44 AM, pulakkil <raje...@enterux.in> wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 6:14:42 AM UTC+5:30, dave-o wrote:

Michael Ricordeau
Co-Founder Plivo

mi...@plivo.com
http://www.plivo.com
twitter @mricordeau
linkedin http://fr.linkedin.com/in/michaelricordeau

Rajendra Pulakkil

Jul 21, 2012, 4:27:14 AM7/21/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,

                There is a section for getting flow_id from cookies in twiml.php of constructor. that fow id is not setting when call send to openvbx from Plivo. So i hard coded  flow id in route.php. now its taking flow from database and see it as a json values. now i try to convert those json value to plivo understanding format...

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, dave-o <da...@gridworkz.com> wrote:
Hi Pulakkil:

Do you see any errors in the Plivo logs?

Cheers,
Dave

pulakkil

Jul 26, 2012, 3:33:05 AM7/26/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone help me out to solve dial plugin issues in openvbx. I could have dial to my mobile number but even after answering the calls  it keeps  ringing[ it happend when dial to PSTN numbers] .  when I dial sip to sip, its working fine , calls are being answered and even can talk each other. so what may be the issues. From Freeswitch I  Originated calls to pstn numbers and i  parked  those calls , means  doesnt have any problem with freeswitch ..

 Thanks in advance for your any valuable help

Rajendra pulakkil

Jul 30, 2012, 11:40:55 AM7/30/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
I have done this,  not completly .  now i face issues on Dial out from browser sip client ..rest of the things working[means flow ] . i am ready to share that i ahve done if anyone need helps.

chrisazuka

Aug 9, 2012, 5:31:01 AM8/9/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajendra,

We will like to get your feedback on how this is going.

Mitul Limbani

Aug 9, 2012, 5:47:45 AM8/9/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com

Most of the features are getting incorporated as we speak.

If there are other active developers interested please do contact off the list.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani
Enterux Solutions

pulakkil

Aug 21, 2012, 4:01:34 AM8/21/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
I could do all the plugins to be done in openvbx over plivo. means i can receive call and pass to  any ivr flow . But outbound calls , provisioning numbers etc have to be completed.

   where you have reached let me know..

Derek Wildman

Aug 26, 2012, 9:36:18 AM8/26/12
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Have you had any luck with converting OpenVBX from Twilio to Plivo.

I am currently attempting to convert OpenVBX fully even to the point of developing own in browser phone.

Cheers,

Derek

Amit Sethi

Feb 8, 2013, 4:31:35 AM2/8/13
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if there is a way to maintain call sessions in plivo . As far as I can see from open source plivo code , session maintenance is done by the client
Are there helpers for this.

Thanks
Amit

dusual

Mar 3, 2013, 10:58:44 AM3/3/13
to plivo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone ,
As venky has described in this thread there are many backend differences between plivo and twilio , however I am trying to make a project that can still create a lot more interoperability. I am however new to both plivo and twilio . I would need a hand to help me understand the differences . I can however work on the actual code part . Please shout out if you can help.

Here's the project

Thanks
Amit

Paul Fischer

Feb 27, 2014, 11:13:38 PM2/27/14
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Was anyone able to make this work? I would like to do the same thing but am not sure how to do this. Thanks!

Amit Sethi

Feb 28, 2014, 5:01:37 PM2/28/14
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul, I had made an attempt at writing a plivo-twiml wrapper that
would work automatically openvbx. However there are some elements in
the api of twilio and plivo . There are places where twilio kind of
remembers a call session automatically. There are also differences in
some of the features. So this would require more then just a wrapper.
Since I was new to both twilio and plivo I gave up . I still thing
trying to write a wrapper is the best approach although some changes
in plivo might also be required to make this work. I wonder though if
there is any interest for this.

Thanks
Amit
> --

A-M-I-T S|S

Scott Parks

Feb 2, 2016, 5:40:38 PM2/2/16
to Plivo Users
Has this project been ported?

Would love to have small business solution that we can integrate with other apps