installing plivo on ubuntu

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 2, 2015, 6:42:20 AM9/2/15
to Plivo Users
Hello! I would like to install plivo on Ubuntu. can you help me

Ramya R

Sep 2, 2015, 11:07:35 AM9/2/15
to Plivo Users
Hi! You can find the steps to install Plivo framework here - http://docs.plivo.org/get-started/

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 2, 2015, 12:19:03 PM9/2/15
to Plivo Users
thank you!

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 3, 2015, 4:14:31 AM9/3/15
to Plivo Users
hello, I would like to install  FreeSwitch and plivo , what are the prerequisites ?

Ramya R

Sep 3, 2015, 5:01:27 AM9/3/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi! The "install.sh" bash script takes care of installing all the dependencies and prerequisites. You can just follow the getting started doc page to setup FreeSwitch and Plivo Framework.

RAMYA | PRESALES ENGINEER
Plivo, Inc. 340 Pine St, San Francisco - 94104, USA
Web: www.plivo.com | Twitter: @plivo

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 3, 2015, 8:20:51 AM9/3/15
to Plivo Users
I install plivo and  asked me to configure the file: * Configure plivo :The default config is /usr/local/plivo/etc/plivo/default.conf
and file  * Configure plivo cache:   The config is /usr/local/plivo/etc/plivo/cache/cache.conf.can you help me?

Ramya R

Sep 3, 2015, 10:31:07 AM9/3/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Can you please explain the exact issue that you are facing?

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 3, 2015, 11:44:39 AM9/3/15
to Plivo Users
I do not know what I should change or not in these files

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 3, 2015, 1:57:55 PM9/3/15
to Plivo Users
when I type : bash plivo_install.sh / usr / local / plivo
I have this error: Command " / usr / local / plivo / bin / python -c " import setuptools , tokenize ; __file __ = ' /usr/local/plivo/src/plivo/setup.py '; exec ( compile ( getattr ( tokenize , 'open' , ope n) ( __ __ file) . read () . replace ( '\ r \ n ', '\ n') , __FILE__ , 'exec ') ) "develop --no -deps "failed with error code 1 in / usr / local / plivo / src / plivo
can you help me?

sup...@ticanalyse.org

Sep 8, 2015, 11:22:07 AM9/8/15
to Plivo Users
I am writing to ask for your help because I just installed FreeSwitch and plivo on my server and I want to configure a GUI and I do not know if this is possible . if possible how we can install it?
thanks for answering me.