installing plivo on a cloud server (Amazon)

Ivan Upsons

Mar 25, 2015, 3:28:40 AM3/25/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
has any body installed plivo in the cloud (aws EC2 instance)...i am having trouble since there is a NAT setting on this kind of setup. The cloud server has both private and public IP address
How do i go about this?

Thanks

virendra singh

Mar 25, 2015, 3:36:22 AM3/25/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have done.and tested all use cases.

VIRENDRA SINGH
Software Engineer

Ivan Upsons

Mar 25, 2015, 3:41:51 AM3/25/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
hey Virendra,
how do i go about this? any directions/links or steps?

Thanks

virendra singh

Mar 25, 2015, 3:46:40 AM3/25/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
How you are testing this case, are you using any SIP client. or SIP gateway.

Ivan Upsons

Mar 25, 2015, 3:53:12 AM3/25/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
I am using a SIP client "Blink SIP".  when i put in the public ip of the server, i actually fail to register. I get "registration failed" error

virendra singh

Mar 25, 2015, 3:59:53 AM3/25/15
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
You need to set public ip in freeswitch level. Then try it. If possible the give me ssh access so I can do this resolve.