plivo+freeswitch

B. Armel Kam

Mar 11, 2016, 4:30:32 AM3/11/16
to Plivo Opensource Users
Hello , I install and FreeSwitch plivo but when I type the IP address of my server and the 8088 Port I have this error: " HTTP Auth Unauthoriezd failled " . can you help me?

KaMZaTa

Dec 27, 2016, 7:26:43 AM12/27/16
to plivo...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Did you solve? My goal is sending and receiving SMS. I tried to use Plivo PHP helper library (https://github.com/plivo/plivohelper-php) but I don't know how to send and get SMS. There's no mention there about SMS. Anyway, Plivo is running without errors but it seems not connected with Freeswitch. More likely I'll have to configure Freeswitch in some way but I don't know how.