Site is not working.

Manish Sharma

Jul 25, 2013, 2:16:35 AM7/25/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is anyone notice, that the site playscript.github.io is not working properly.

it does not shows the demos.

Also there is a lack of information about the playscript.

Regards
Manish

Ben Cooley

Jul 29, 2013, 3:47:26 AM7/29/13
to plays...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manish,

I see the demos and the information when I go to the site.  The demos are running through the Vine video site, so if they are not working your browser may have trouble showing Vine videos.

The links to the current binary builds of PlayScript are somewhat old and really need to be updated, as there has been a huge amount of work done on PlayScript since that page was posted.

Note that PlayScript is undergoing a great deal of internal development right now.  If you'd like to get the current version, your best bet is to build from source with the instructions provided on that page.   If you need help you can post here.