Re: [playone] Digest for playone@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Sergey Starodubtsev

Mar 18, 2013, 9:44:48 AM3/18/13
to pla...@googlegroups.com
Same to me (now I'm think so). I think there is good direction to use Play 2 with Java Rendering template engine (instead of scala one). I would be nice though to develop a plugin to support this template engine for IntelliJ IDEA.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM, <pla...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/playone/topics

    Andy Lewis <an...@straycat.me.uk> Mar 17 11:59AM -0700

    I'm pretty much in agreement with Stéphane - except that I'm in group 1)

    I was initially excited about the idea that Play 1 would continue to see
    development, but I have absolutely no interest in such a development that
    doesn't have any real backward compatibility goals. If I'm going to make a
    major shift, I'd be more likely to go with Play2, with all that entails.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group playone.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Sergey S.S.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

Mar 18, 2013, 10:59:41 AM3/18/13
to pla...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, 18 March 2013 19:14:48 UTC+5:30, Sergii Starodubtsev wrote:
Same to me (now I'm think so). I think there is good direction to use Play 2 with Java Rendering template engine (instead of scala one). I would be nice though to develop a plugin to support this template engine for IntelliJ IDEA.

Just trying to understand, what do you like in Play2 that is not in Play1? Async?