play 1.4.3 and java 8 OK ?

Per Halvor Tryggeseth

Oct 5, 2016, 8:34:54 AM10/5/16
to playone
I see that the last version is now is 1.4.3. Is it OK to run this version with java 8? I have not seen any explicit mention that play 1.x is OK with java 8. Last time we tried we run into some issues?

Kind regards, Per Halvor Tryggeseth

Chris Webb

Oct 5, 2016, 8:47:23 AM10/5/16
to pla...@googlegroups.com
I've been using with Java8 for the past year and it's been fine.

On 5 October 2016 at 13:34, Per Halvor Tryggeseth <per.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see that the last version is now is 1.4.3. Is it OK to run this version with java 8? I have not seen any explicit mention that play 1.x is OK with java 8. Last time we tried we run into some issues?

Kind regards, Per Halvor Tryggeseth

m: +44 77 8639 2359