Using different styles for the "on" and "off" parts of a Slider bar

guille.r...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2017, 12:17:03 PM12/13/17
to PlayN
Hi all,

I was looking for a way to use different styles for the "on" and "off" parts of a Slider bar, which didn't seem possible with the default Slider implementation from tripleplay. This was not difficult to implement and it seems to me it could be a useful thing to have, so here's a PR that adds support for this.

Best,

Guillermo

Andres Q

Dec 13, 2017, 12:18:38 PM12/13/17