Custom exception handler?

瀏覽次數:15 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

kal...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年8月19日 上午11:44:302015/8/19
收件者:PlayN
Hi! I'd like to install a custom exception handler into my playn application.
I found this link in an older thread: https://github.com/threerings/playn/commit/37ffeb5610ac640cde6d0f40531d04fae06997b9
but it seems this is no longer in the code.

Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks!

Brigt Vik

未讀,
2015年8月21日 凌晨2:59:562015/8/21
收件者:PlayN、kal...@gmail.com
As far as I can see, that code is still there? Are you sure you're looking at the right class?

kal...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年8月21日 清晨7:32:022015/8/21
收件者:PlayN、kal...@gmail.com
You're right. Some of the files and classes were renamed which is why I couldn't find anything by grepping. I see that there's a signal based error handler now.
Thanks!

kal...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年8月21日 清晨7:39:012015/8/21
收件者:PlayN、kal...@gmail.com
it seems that Input exceptions are not caught by this system. Is there any way to handle those?

Michael Bayne

未讀,
2015年8月21日 下午2:23:502015/8/21
收件者:pl...@googlegroups.com、Dániel Kalmár
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:39 AM, <kal...@gmail.com> wrote:
it seems that Input exceptions are not caught by this system. Is there any way to handle those?

I'll fix the dispatch code so that uncaught exceptions there are also routed through the standard mechanism.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息