Issue when Importing Maven projects for PlayN Android

Frédéric Paulin

Mar 27, 2015, 8:03:54 PM3/27/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I use playn-1.9 and Eclipse Indigo.

I recently encountered the following issue when importing a PlayN/android maven project into Eclipse.

An internal error occurred during: "Importing Maven projects".

com.google.common.collect.FluentIterable.toList()Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableList;

Any idea on how to solve this kind of issue ?

Brigt Vik

Apr 7, 2015, 8:27:49 AM4/7/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Does this also happen for a fresh project created from the archetype?

If not, you should compare what could be different in your project setup from the generated one.

If it does, I'm afraid I can't help too much as I don't use Eclipse... But if you're not too set on that IDE, you could try another such as NetBeans or IDEA, which AFAIK imports without error.

Frédéric Paulin

Apr 7, 2015, 8:58:38 AM4/7/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your answer.
Yes, I decided to give up Eclipse for NetBeans and to be able to generate everything using the command line thus not relying upon an IDE plug-in.
Using maven+eclipse and keeping in sync with latest Googles APIs gets complicated now that Google seems pushing Android Studio (IDEA based) +Gradle.

--

---