TriplePlay library - adding and removing screens flow

piotr.w...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2016, 3:51:47 PM4/8/16
to PlayN
Hi All,

Is there some basic example how to add UIScreens to ScreenStack and then remove UIScreen(s) from ScreenStack without problems? Sometimes I am getting error like "Cannot remove child of group layer" when I am calling ScreenStac.removeAll() or ScreenStack.remove(UIScreen).

Thanks,
Piotr

Michael Bayne

Apr 10, 2016, 7:40:04 PM4/10/16
to pl...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:51 PM, <piotr.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there some basic example how to add UIScreens to ScreenStack and then remove UIScreen(s) from ScreenStack without problems? Sometimes I am getting error like "Cannot remove child of group layer" when I am calling ScreenStac.removeAll() or ScreenStack.remove(UIScreen).

This demo uses ScreenStack:

https://github.com/threerings/tripleplay/blob/master/demo/core/src/main/java/tripleplay/demo/game/ScreensDemo.java

If you send a stack trace from those errors, I can see if there's anything obvious going wrong.

piotr.w...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 2:21:48 PM4/12/16
to PlayN
Hi Michael,

thank You for link to demo. My problems were related to bad states management, so I was trying to remove empty screen and other buggy things.
Almost finish my first game with PlayN.

Thanks,
Piotr