Project announcement: Collaboration Station

Paul Gestwicki

May 6, 2015, 10:11:15 AM5/6/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
I am writing to share the news that my Spring Studio at Ball State University has released a new educational game written using PlayN. It is a 2-4 player cooperative game, played on multiple devices via Bluetooth. The game is called Collaboration Station and makes the players into an international team of astronauts aboard the International Space Station.

There is more information about the project on our Web site.

The game can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.

Thanks to all the friendly folks on this list and all the contributors to PlayN, TriplePlay, and their dependencies.

Brigt Vik

May 7, 2015, 3:26:04 AM5/7/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Without any internet play I don't see myself playing it much, but I'll check it out!

Carsten Schmied

May 7, 2015, 8:44:31 AM5/7/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Nice idea! I will check it out soon :)

Aureulus X

May 11, 2015, 9:30:35 AM5/11/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Great stuff! Keep up the good work!

Chii Chan

May 12, 2015, 10:14:13 AM5/12/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
It'd be nice if you could open source the game, especially if it's meant to be an educational experience (both the game, and the implementation of it).

Andres Martinez Quijano

May 12, 2015, 10:45:15 AM5/12/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
The site mentions that the code is GPL, but I couldn't find the sources
> --
>
> ---

Paul Gestwicki

May 13, 2015, 10:28:44 AM5/13/15
to pl...@googlegroups.com
We are licensing under GPL3, but the code is not hosted on a public repository. Email me for an archive or a link. pvgestwicki -at- bsu -dot- edu.