Integration Platform Code (Android and ios)

avazqu...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2017, 7:21:33 PM8/1/17
to PlayN
Hi!
I need integrate Platform Code (Android/iOS), I can't find an example or Docs about this.

Would it be possible to integrate platform code? Is there any example or documentation on this?

Thanks!!

Michael Bayne

Aug 2, 2017, 12:45:18 PM8/2/17
to pl...@googlegroups.com
It integrates IAP on Android and iOS, and Facebook SDK, and other platform code. So there are some concrete examples and it also shows how to abstract over that platform code and expose it to your game.

--

---

avazqu...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 2:21:05 PM8/8/17
to PlayN
Thanks!
I think I can't find what I want to do in the code.

I want to start with something basic. My idea is to make a screen with a text field and a button and when it is clicked it will show a Toast notification on my device with the text field.

Could this be done?
Is there any example where something similar is done?

I have the application with the text field and the button but I don't know how to connect it with the android part.

Thanks so much!!
Regards!