Java Play project with NetBeans IDe

Sérgio Lopes

Mar 30, 2017, 12:22:19 PM3/30/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was looking into setting NetBeans IDE with Play, using Java instead of Scala on a new project I'm starting. Does anyone have any experience with this setup?

The steps I found are mostly related to developing with scala, and the instructions in the documentation don't work with NetBeans IDE 8.2.

I don't mind changing build systems if that would help.

​Regards,

Sérgio Lopes​

MJ

Mar 30, 2017, 7:29:53 PM3/30/17
to Play Framework
There is this plugin for NetBeans

but last time I tried to use it, there were some problems which I reported to autor so he maybe fixed it and you might give it a try

Sérgio Lopes

Mar 31, 2017, 3:31:01 AM3/31/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks, I'll install that one; it didn't show in the plugin update center so I wasn't sure it was working or could run in the current IDE's version.

Regards,

Sérgio Lopes