[OFF-TOPIC] New book about Play Framework

Alberto Souza

Oct 23, 2014, 6:12:01 AM10/23/14
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wrote a book about Play in Portuguese, and now the same book has been published in English. It covers from very basic to more advanced features, such as creating your own plugins and deploying the application in multiple servers. It is available in epub, mobi and the printed version.

The book was revised by native speakers so that you don't miss quality. I hope you enjoy it :). If you want to write a book with no bureaucracy, you should take a look at http://www.codecrushing.com/ . These guys are doing an awesome job and they are looking for new authors!

Cheers,

Alberto Souza

www.caelum.com.br

Enrico Morelli

Oct 23, 2014, 6:35:52 AM10/23/14
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:12:01 PM UTC+2, Alberto Souza wrote:
Hi,

I wrote a book about Play in Portuguese, and now the same book has been published in English. It covers from very basic to more advanced features, such as creating your own plugins and deploying the application in multiple servers. It is available in epub, mobi and the printed version.

The book was revised by native speakers so that you don't miss quality. I hope you enjoy it :). If you want to write a book with no bureaucracy, you should take a look at http://www.codecrushing.com/ . These guys are doing an awesome job and they are looking for new authors!

Cheers,

Wonderful. :-))

I'll ask to my boss to buy a copy for me.

Philip Johnson

Oct 28, 2014, 9:28:46 PM10/28/14
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
What version of Play does this book cover?

Thanks,
Philip

Alberto SOUZA

Oct 29, 2014, 8:13:57 AM10/29/14