Is there a good tutorial in using playframework and facebook login (in java?)

Andrew Iyer

Feb 6, 2017, 4:38:57 AM2/6/17
to Play Framework
Hi all

i really just want to be able to login usnig facebook on playframework, using java. All the libraries I've found online are **teriible** with minimal documentation and in the end, I just want to log in - is there a pretty comprehensive  tutorial for (for a simple person like me) that shows how to do this?

azwar akbar

Feb 6, 2017, 10:21:26 AM2/6/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
You can make FB Login integration as normal as other web development do. Using javascript and handle the response using controller.

You can read this:

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 1:46 AM, Andrew Iyer <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all

i really just want to be able to login usnig facebook on playframework, using java. All the libraries I've found online are **teriible** with minimal documentation and in the end, I just want to log in - is there a pretty comprehensive  tutorial for (for a simple person like me) that shows how to do this?

Best regards,
Azwar Akbar

Will Sargent

Feb 6, 2017, 6:17:19 PM2/6/17
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Facebook is OAuth 2, so it will come out of the box with Play-Authenticate:

--
Will Sargent
Engineer, Lightbend, Inc.

Rick Bueker