[play-framework] how to customise the login page w/o changing the secure module

Bendanpa

Apr 23, 2010, 6:12:05 PM4/23/10
to play-framework
Say if I want to add a forget login/password link to the default login
page without modifying the secure module, what I should do?

Thanks,
Bendanpa

Marcos Silva Pereira

Apr 23, 2010, 8:59:26 PM4/23/10
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
just create a app/views/Secure/login.html page in your application.

hth
--
Marcos Silva Pereira
http://marcospereira.wordpress.com

Alexander Strebkov

Apr 24, 2010, 2:17:35 AM4/24/10
to play-framework
You can also use Secure module commands:

play secure:ov --css
play secure:ov --login
play secure:ov --layout

to install default template(s) into your application and modify those
as necessary.

Bendanpa

Apr 26, 2010, 3:22:35 PM4/26/10
to play-framework