IPV6 support in Play 2.4.X/2.5.X

Shailesh

Jan 12, 2017, 2:34:50 AM1/12/17
to Play Framework
I want know if Play 2.4.X/2.5.X supports websocket clients that are using IPV6.
What do I need to do if I want to support IPV6 clients?
DO I need to update my code or updating some configurations is likely to work?

Igmar Palsenberg

Jan 16, 2017, 7:02:24 AM1/16/17
to Play Framework

Op donderdag 12 januari 2017 08:34:50 UTC+1 schreef Shailesh:
I want know if Play 2.4.X/2.5.X supports websocket clients that are using IPV6.
What do I need to do if I want to support IPV6 clients?
DO I need to update my code or updating some configurations is likely to work?

It should work outside of the box, unless you have told Netty to bind an IPv4 address, or told the JVM that you prefer IPv4.

Igmar