SSL in production

tech...@eeproperty.ch

Apr 24, 2017, 2:08:31 PM4/24/17
to Play Framework
I deployed a Docker container on a Jelastic platform. There is a Play 2.5 app inside the container configured to use a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate.

The problem appears when I want to load the app in a browser. I must add the HTTPS port (9443) after the domain name to be able to load a page, orherwise it doesn't work.

It works perfecly in standard HTTP (I don't have to add :9000 in the URL).

You can try to remove the port by yourself:
https://vesta2.eeproperty.ch:9443

Igmar Palsenberg

Apr 24, 2017, 3:49:05 PM4/24/17
to Play Framework

Op maandag 24 april 2017 20:08:31 UTC+2 schreef tech...@eeproperty.ch:
This is not a Play issue, but an issue with your deployment. You need to map 443 -> 9443.

Igmar